Sunday, May 24, 2009

Veni. Vidi. Vici........and ciao...

I like reading blogs. Reading what people thinks and what they went through in life. Never have the gut to start out my own.

Something must have gotten into me today then. Started by asking my friend on how to start one and here I am! Haha. I'm not expecting a lot of people reading my writings. But, lets start small, eh? 

As quickly as I come, I'm gonna be away for 3 weeks starting tomorrow! Internet-less! 

1 week of Biro Tatanegara and 2 weeks of inductions for us. Gonna miss hanging out online with my friends then. Argh...and facebook! I'm so addicted to it that I'm not sure how I'll survive without it. Ha! 

I'm here...like what Julius Caesar did but in a much more tiny scale...Veni. Vidi. Vici. I'm proud of myself in a way. 

But till i come back from the 3 weeks course......ciao! =p


1 comment: